ORI Academic Press is a non-profit publishing company, a subsidiary of the Object Relations Institute for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis and the MindMend Media, with the mission of Furthering, Uniting, and Popularizing Psychoanalytic and Scientific Thought.
Founded in 2011, ORI Academic Press is a scholarly publisher dedicated to cross-pollination of psychoanalytic and scientific thought. It’s other imprint, MindMend Publishing Co is dedicated to non-academic publishing projects conceived by people of creative and mind-mending professions, clinicians or not.
ORI Academic Press is a publisher for the MindConsiliums (http://www.mindconsiliums.org/), a free access peer-reviewed journal welcoming and featuring articles with transdisciplinary cross-pollination approach to the mind maters (ISSN 2330-4057 print; ISSN 2330-4065 on-line; ISSN 2330-4073 CD).
Titles Pending Publication in 2020:
Artist of the Spirit (by Mary Ann Pantano; MindMend Publishing)
On the Nature of Nature (by Henry Kellerman, PhD; ORI Academic Press)
- The Down Comforter: How to Beat Depression and Pull Yourself Out of the Blues (by Juliene Berk)
- Dialectics of Mortality and Immortality: Time as an Object (Edited, Dr. Susan Kavaler-Adler, Ed.)
- The Secret of Dreams and the Case of Sigmund Freud (by Dr. Jack Schwartz)
- Neurobiology for Psychotherapists and Psychoanalysts: A Guide to Our Mind through the Brain Matter (by Dr. Inna Rozentsvit)
- Anatomy of Rape (by Jeffrey Lewis, PhD)