ORI Academic Press is a non-profit publishing company, a subsidiary of the Object Relations Institute for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis and the MindMend Media, with the mission of Furthering, Uniting, and Popularizing Psychoanalytic and Scientific Thought.
Founded in 2011, ORI Academic Press is a scholarly publisher dedicated to cross-pollination of psychoanalytic and scientific thought. It’s other imprint, MindMend Publishing Co is dedicated to non-academic publishing projects conceived by people of creative and mind-mending professions, clinicians or not.
ORI Academic Press is a publisher for the MindConsiliums (http://www.mindconsiliums.org/), a free access peer-reviewed journal welcoming and featuring articles with transdisciplinary cross-pollination approach to the mind maters (ISSN 2330-4057 print; ISSN 2330-4065 on-line; ISSN 2330-4073 CD).
Titles Pending Publication in 2020:
Artist of the Spirit (by Mary Ann Pantano; MindMend Publishing)
On the Nature of Nature (by Henry Kellerman, PhD; ORI Academic Press)
- The Down Comforter: How to Beat Depression and Pull Yourself Out of the Blues (by Juliene Berk)
- Dialectics of Mortality and Immortality: Time as an Object (Edited, Dr. Susan Kavaler-Adler, Ed.)
- The Secret of Dreams and the Case of Sigmund Freud (by Dr. Jack Schwartz)
- Neurobiology for Psychotherapists and Psychoanalysts: A Guide to Our Mind through the Brain Matter (by Dr. Inna Rozentsvit)
- Anatomy of Rape (by Jeffrey Lewis, PhD)
Editorial Board and Staff
- Ruth Danon, PhD
- Sandra Indig, LCSW-R, LP
- Susan Kavaler-Adler, PhD, ABPP, NPsyA, DLitt
- Henry Kellerman, PhD (advisor)
- Jeffrey Lewis, PhD
- Inna Rozentsvit, MD, PhD
- Margaret Yard, PhD, APRN, BC
- Vasil Antonov, web developer
- Alina Feyder, PsyD copyright editor
- Maksim Grinman, LMSW publishing manager
- Victoria Grinman, LCSW-R assistant editor
- Inna Rozentsvit, MD, PhD editor-in-chief
- Robert Schulte, MA copyright editor
- David Papiasvili copy-editor
- Philip Vicari, illustrator and visual content manager
Services: double-blind manuscript review; editorial services, typesetting into book proofs, publishing, provision of bibliographic data, book reviews, marketing through on-line and off-line means.
Author support: Standard procedures for academic/ clinical press are followed. No subsidies or grants from the authors are required. Authors receive royalties from all sales.
New: Publish your trade books with the MindMend Publishing! Contact ORI Academic Press editor at email@example.com
Call for proposals
ORI Academic Press invites your manuscripts for publication. To submit your manuscript or for more information, email ORIPressEditor@gmail.com.
Support ORI Academic Press by using this link for purchases on Amazon:
The Personal Statement is one of the most important parts of applying for college admission
It’s a fantastic chance to write about your ideas and ambitions for yourself, your own future and termpapersworld in which you hope to go in life. Every high school student should at least take this seriously. Here are a few things that will help you create a personal statement which will stand out and give you the most benefit:
The use of personalized custom writings is among the best methods to add personalization to a client’s presentation. Writing on stationery custom applications, and envelopes is a way. Having a message that is paper help unique to talk with your clients can get your company by creating lasting impressions and enhancing client retention.